Sunday, May 23, 2010

Brink of The Verge

Brink Of The Verge from Kimberley Bianca

At the brink of the verge
where time is unknown
and car alarms and microwave hums are only known
only verity
the only facet consuming sanity
at the brink of the verge

why cant i just fall down when I jump from slumber?
or move forward in wheeled machine commencing
for there is no reality in this
nor time
nor sanity
where verity and whats real lose each other like lovers
lose meaning
therfore all feeling
but never numb.
I will never feel numb
I am numb

this chill can't be my bed alone
this heat can't be my head alone
I'm not alone
Just at the brink of the verge
Alone!
as is the chill and the heat
the time, the verity, the sanity
the love
fallen at the brink
never at the verge


No comments:

Post a Comment