Thursday, May 27, 2010

The next chapter.

Getting out of the hustle and bustle of Brisbane.

Early retirement haha. Moving right near the beach on Burleigh Point, Burleigh Heads!

I can't wait. Although the unit is 25% more expensive and 25% smaller to where I'm living in Kangaroo Point, it will be worth it. New places inspire me and I really need that right now. Living by the beach will keep my mind clear too. I can't wait!

As well as undertaking my ArtStart activities, I will be starting my very own official business soon with the NEIS program: Azured Vault.
Within this I will personally offer services in multimedia design for events, festivals, musical acts, parties, community projects. My business will provide live visuals, VJ'ing, audio-visual technicality, video design, editing, decor and even stage design. I will run this from my new place. My work will be very original, conceptual and artistic. It is suited to smaller scale events and acts and I'm staying way away from cooperate or uncultured activities.

It's hard as an artist doing something like NEIS, you have to really rely on something that sells. Which I must admit is the least of my priority when making art. But hopefully it will balance out and I can blur the line between my original art pieces and design briefs.

anyway stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment